Neely Henry Forums

Forums for Lake Neely Henry and the surrounding areas. Back to www.neelyhenry.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NeelyHenry.com has a facebook page. Check us out here NeelyHenry.com on Facebook

#1 2008-10-09 04:41:34 pm

King Fisher

November 1st

Rainbow Landing
$60 a boat
50% of entry goes to little child with serious skin condition who wil be going up north for treatments.
Pay out- 1 for 6 with only 5 places being paid

Dustin King- King Fisher Guide Service Www.DustinKingFishing.com
Hawg Thrasher- Field Staff  Go2baits-Pro Staff   Bassaholics- Field Staff  Turboset-ProStaff   Abu Garcia- Field Staff     Doug's Fishing Forum- Field Staff   Secret Weapon Lures- Pro Staff Minda Lures-Pro Staff

#2 2008-11-05 07:35:46 am

Jay
Administrator
Website

Re: November 1st

How did the tourney turn out?  Did you have a good showing?

#3 2008-11-05 10:26:05 am

King Fisher

Re: November 1st

Had about 40 guys fish the tournament. We had a great time and got to see the little boy whom all the effort was for. It was really sad and I will be praying for he and is family in the weeks and months to come. It took approx. 13 pounds to win and I believe 1st went to Lynn Johnson and his partner. I had a good day of fishing, caught a pile of fish just quality was no where to be found beside the 20pound cat I hooked on a crawl. haha ow that was a fight.

Dustin King- King Fisher Guide Service Www.DustinKingFishing.com
Hawg Thrasher- Field Staff  Go2baits-Pro Staff   Bassaholics- Field Staff  Turboset-ProStaff   Abu Garcia- Field Staff     Doug's Fishing Forum- Field Staff   Secret Weapon Lures- Pro Staff Minda Lures-Pro Staff

Board footer