Neely Henry Forums

Forums for Lake Neely Henry and the surrounding areas. Back to www.neelyhenry.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NeelyHenry.com has a facebook page. Check us out here NeelyHenry.com on Facebook

#1 2008-11-15 04:58:50 pm

King Fisher

bad day for fishing=a good day to hunt

Got my 1st of the year this evening it was a little doe. Only the 3rd I have killed with a bow thought you may want to see it.

Attachments:
Attachment Icon Doe pics 003.jpg, Size: 1,546,725 bytes, Downloads: 162

Dustin King- King Fisher Guide Service Www.DustinKingFishing.com
Hawg Thrasher- Field Staff  Go2baits-Pro Staff   Bassaholics- Field Staff  Turboset-ProStaff   Abu Garcia- Field Staff     Doug's Fishing Forum- Field Staff   Secret Weapon Lures- Pro Staff Minda Lures-Pro Staff

#2 2008-11-18 07:33:41 am

Jay
Administrator
Website

Re: bad day for fishing=a good day to hunt

Nice!  that one is going to make some good eatin!

#3 2008-11-18 11:42:16 pm

King Fisher

oh yea! How was Texas?

Hawg Thrasher- Field Staff  Go2baits-Pro Staff   Bassaholics- Field Staff  Turboset-ProStaff   Abu Garcia- Field Staff     Doug's Fishing Forum- Field Staff   Secret Weapon Lures- Pro Staff Minda Lures-Pro Staff

#4 2008-11-19 08:00:52 am

Jay
Administrator
Website

I wish I could say we had a good time but 3 of us were sick the morning we left.  We went out to eat the night before and apparently something we ate made us sick.  We decided to go on anyway thinking we would get better but we didn't get to do that much.  We ended up just spending Saturday in Houston checking out the sites.  I got to meet some of my in-laws' family for the first time.  I am going back this spring for a red snapper trip.  They have some nice boats and I'm looking forward to taking them up on their offer.

#5 2008-11-20 12:05:43 pm

King Fisher

Oh man! Now that sound's like my kind of luck right there! Maybe next time you go you can head out on a fishing trip or kill one of them big Texas bucks!

Board footer