Neely Henry Forums

Forums for Lake Neely Henry and the surrounding areas. Back to www.neelyhenry.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NeelyHenry.com has a facebook page. Check us out here NeelyHenry.com on Facebook

#1 2012-03-16 02:57:21 pm

SLAMMY

3:16-12 Report

Got out from 9-noon today, launching out of the 77 ramp. Had to try that fancy new bait everyone is screaming about. Tossed that 5 pound bait around the bridge pilings for about 20 minutes without a bump. Now I need steroid shots for my shoulders, they feel like they're going to fall off. Got a tourney on G-ville in a few weeks, and will decide if I keep it, or trash it after that. Threw a mixed bag at 'um again today, till they showed their preference for finesse jigs with plastic trailers ultra-close to isolated wood or docks. Shad still all over the place, but not seeing any schoolers/chasers. Water had a heavy green stain to it today, with pollen slime everywhere. Forgot my graph at the  house, so no clue on water temps, I'm sure they're in the 60's. Got my first "really good" keeper  of the season, and de-virginizing my new spinning combo at the same time! Had to cut it short today, with the rolling thunderstorms moving in. Me, water, metal boat, 8ft rods, and lightning don't mix.  All the same had a productive time. Club event on Logan next week, and looking forward to raising waters, and some freight train spot action. God Bless, and hope more reports start coming in......gettin bored reading my own.

Attachments:
Attachment Icon 0316121212.jpg, Size: 120,239 bytes, Downloads: 171

#2 2012-03-19 10:44:29 am

Jay
Administrator
Website

Re: 3:16-12 Report

Thanks for the report.

Board footer