Neely Henry Forums

Forums for Lake Neely Henry and the surrounding areas. Back to www.neelyhenry.com

You are not logged in.

Announcement

NeelyHenry.com has a facebook page. Check us out here NeelyHenry.com on Facebook

#1 2008-10-20 09:30:49 am

powerman970

1989 MonArk pontoon

I have a 1989 20' MonArk pontoon boat with a 50 hp Evinrude motor for sale or trade for a 4X4 Jeep Wrangler.  Boat has a new prop, I have added a brand new Motor Guide trolling motor and I have also installed a new Cuda fish finder on the console.  It is a center console pontoon, the carpet is good and the floors are solid.  The motor runs good.  Some of the upholstery is not great but does not need to be replaced to be useable.  This boat has a hard aluminum top that folds down instead of the soft top and the windshield is missing because it had to be removed to fold the top down and someone apparently decided they needed it worse than I do.  I am asking $4000 for the boat and trailer but will negotiate with a serious buyer.

Please feel free to call Robert at 205-478-2977 or email me at rjcorobert@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send pictures.

Attachments:
Attachment Icon boat1.jpg, Size: 54,076 bytes, Downloads: 359

Board footer